Statement of Qualifications
When you work with the ALTA team, you are working with Registered Professional Archaeologists and a business certified as:
- Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise (WBE) by the California Public Utilities Commission
- Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise (WOSB) by the Small Business Administration
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE #45327) by the California Unified Certification Program
- Small Business (SB #1754289) by the Department of General Services. ALTA also holds a variety of local government and private certifications.
In all the services we provide, our team of archaeologists, architectural historians, and historic preservationists meets the Secretary of Interior’s Qualification Standards. With two decades of experience conducting archaeological field investigations, our team is adept at preparing technical, regulatory, and planning environmental impact reports throughout the varying landscape of California.
To ensure the success of each project, we rely on automated and budget tracking software. This software allows us to manage multiple concurrent field operations. As a result, tasks are more efficient and project administration costs remain minimal for our clients.Learn More About Our Services
The ALTA team currently maintains full-time staff and part-time employees as needed. We believe in providing qualified local personnel the opportunity to work as field crew.
Our clients choose ALTA because of our commitment to provide high-quality defensible products, in a timely and cost effective manner. We have extensive experience conducting cultural resource services in California for private, local, state and federal agencies in order to satisfy the various requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Section 106 of the NHPA, and the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). The studies were reviewed and approved by various regulatory agencies including:
- Army Corp of Engineers
- USDA Forest Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Department of Transportation
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- National Parks Service
- Department of Defense
State of California
- Office of Historic Preservation
- Coastal Commission
- Department of Fish and Game
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Public Utilities Commission
The ALTA team’s technical capabilities are sought after by a wide range of clients; from private individuals to global corporations. In and out of the field, we maintain partnerships with past and repeat customers. Contact us for project descriptions or reference contact information, or visit our portfolio of work. Below is an abbreviated list of ALTA clients.
STATE AND LOCAL AGENCIES
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Reclamation
- California National Guard
- United States Forest Service
- United States Army Corps of Engineers
- United State Coast Guard